Hedy, Joel and Kate came over and we cut out about 120 parts for the first 2 lanterns. Tim dropped off new soldered LED's . and we are well on our way to finishing the first 2 lanterns.
I spent the weekend working out the process for routering the panels and did about 12 panels, just improvising to try out different approaches and see what the results might be. Here is my favorite, next we paint the deeper sections black and then roll on red. This has been the most fun so far.
Lots of organizing this week. Contacting the various teamates scattered across the country and getting them started on their remote work. Playa del Fuego is next week and we are almost ready for our first build and test burn. woohoo!